Today is International Women's day, and in celebration of women, and how far we have come, there's a very special event that starts tonight at 8pm Eastern time. It's called W.I.S.H. – Women's International Summit for Health. It happens online, and you're invited to attend. For free. Even if you're a guy 😉
This is an amazing opportunity to listen to some of the top speakers and thought leaders in the fields of health, fitness, spirituality, relationships, abundance (Law of Attraction) and more. In all there are 40 speakers, spread over 10 days. So every day you'll have 24 hours to listen to that days speakers.
The thing I really like about this one is that the range of speakers presents a truly diverse, and holistic approach to health. I've signed up already! I hope you take the opportunity to as well. I attend a few of these events.
So who's on the agenda? Well, you could just go see for yourself, click on anyone's photo to find out a bit more about them. But there are lots of the top advocates in the field of food/nutrition, health as well as spirituality, fitness, relationships, money, beauty, family and more. Here are some of the speakers just in the area of food and health:
- David “Avocado” Wolfe: one of the world's leading authorities on nutrition, raw food advocate, author and founder of the non-profit Fruit Tree Planting Foundation (www.ftpf.org) whose goal is to plant 18 billion fruit trees on planet Earth.
- Victoria Boutenko: author, inventor of green smoothies, raw food advocate who healed her family of diabetes, asthma and other serious health problems.
- Donna Gates: nutritional consultant, author and lecturer who has helped thousands of people overcome candidiasis and other immune system disorders, probiotics advocate.
- Rory Freedman: author of the bestseller Skinny Bitch and vegan animal rights activist.
- Jules Dervaes: founder of the modern urban homestead movement, educating and inspiring millions of people to pursue a more sustainable way of life.
- Dr Joseph Mercola: bestselling author, founder of the massively popular mercola.com founder of world-renowned Natural Health Center where tens of thousands have come to be treated with his multi-disciplinary natural approach to health.
So how does it work?
First step, you need to register. Remember, it's free. It's really simple too, just your name and email address (so you can receive the information you'll need to listen it. Click here to register.
Then tonight at 8pm Eastern, you'll get an email with a link where you can access the first set of speakers. You’ll be given access to listen for 24 hours before they post the next day’s speakers on Tuesday evening. So if you miss that speakers time slot, no worries, you still have 24 hours to listen to the recording.
Every day, for the duration of the event you'll receive an email letting you know about the speakers for that day with the link to listen to them.
In the Spirit of International Women's Day
According to the United Nations, International Women's Day was started in 1911 with this intent:
It is an occasion for looking back on past struggles and accomplishments, and more importantly, for looking ahead to the untapped potential and opportunities that await future generations of women.
Looking at the lineup of speakers at this event, there's going to be a lot of opportunity to learn more about your “untapped potential”.
It All Started With The Secret
If you've clicked through to the WISH summit site from one of the above links you probably noticed that Neale Donald Walsch, one of the stars of The Secret is one of the speakers on the first day. I really enjoyed The Secret, even though I already knew about the Law of Attraction, I'd kind of forgotten about it, and I wasn't always attracting what I would choose.
Well, after watching The Secret I started attracting more along the same lines to me. Often in the form of online teleseminars (as these types of summits are also often called). So for the past year or so I've been attending online health and self-development summits (also called teleseminars) and I've personally received tremendous benefit from them. I'm so grateful that I've attracted the information into my life. In fact I could give you a heads-up when more of them happen if enough people are interested. They don't necessarily have to do with healthy eating, but all are along the lines of health, awareness, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), and other things that, like healthy eating, I think would benefit everybody. So take a moment to cast your vote in the comments if you'd like to know when these other teleseminars are happening.
In the meantime, don't miss out on WISH! Go register today, it's free and there's nothing to lose if you find it's not your thing. But I'm pretty sure you will get a lot out of it.