The statistics on diabetes are staggering…
Over the last 20 years the world population has grown by 30%. During that same time the population of diabetics in the world has grown by 766%!
If you're one of them… this film could change your life.
The incidence of diabetes has reached pandemic proportions. Those of us in the western world have a greater choice of foods available to us than ever before in history. We have access to supplements of every type and description, far more food than we need on a daily basis, yet the average person's state of health is arguably worse than any at any other time in history.
The ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, widely recognized as the “Father of modern medicine” said, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food” way back between 460BC – 370BC. We somehow seem to have lost sight of that commonsense advice with our modern-day obsession for quantity over quality as far as our food goes. In doing so, we seem to have proven that the converse is equally true, food can be thy poison if you don't choose wisely. The good news is that by changing what you eat, you can change your health, radically.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in finding out more about, at the very least go watch the trailer now. Because if you decide to order the documentary film, right now you can get a very special price and tons of great bonuses as well. I don't have diabetes, but I found the trailer absolutely inspiring and moving. Kudos to the six brave participants who had the courage to do what so many of us secretly fear, to change their lives.
You Can Pick Up The Documentary Film “Simply Raw” And The Companion “Raw For Life” 2 Disc DVD Set By Clicking HERE!
Take six Americans with diabetes who've been eating a Standard American Diet (SAD). Put them on a healthy, organic, raw vegan diet for 30 days in order to reverse disease without pharmaceutical medication to see if they can reverse disease through diet alone.
Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days is an independent documentary film that chronicles six Americans with diabetes who switch to a diet consisting entirely of vegan, organic, uncooked food in order to reverse disease without pharmaceutical medication. The six are challenged to give up meat, dairy, sugar, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, soda, junk food, fast food, processed food, packaged food, and even cooked food for 30 days.
We get to see each participant's remarkable journey and the medical, physical, and emotional transformations brought on by this diet and lifestyle change. We witness moments of struggle, support, and hope as what is revealed, with startling clarity, is that diet can reverse disease and change lives.
Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
Click Here to See the Trailer for “Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days”
*Medical Disclaimer: If you are on diabetes medication, insulin, or oral hypoglycemics, please do not attempt to come off medication without medical supervision, for the approach in this film or any other approach.
The program featured in the film at the Tree of Life Rejuvination Center is most effective with diabetes type 2 but is also very effective at increasing quality of life and reducing insulin levels for diabetes type 1. The 21 day cycle at the core of this program is also a powerful modality for hyperglycemia and pre-diabetes as well as improving quality of life for those in need of rejuvenation and healing.
Diabetes is one of the most fatal disorders confronted by majority of the people these days so we need to share this kind of info to everyone. Thx for this post!
You’re welcome! I agree, diabetes is an epidemic and it’s so important to share this kind of information. People can then choose to make the changes necessary to cure their diabetes or not, but at least they have the knowledge and the choice.
It’s now even worse in my country 🙁 I just wrote my own review of this (now documentary) after reading your blog on my own site. Thanks for the recommendation and for helping keep the fight for the truth alive!
Ms. Donna…I have enjoyed your website tremendously…I am going to start using your “Raw” cooking methods of eating. I’m a 60 year old woman who is single and I have seven grand children I would like to remain around for years to come. In December, after Christmas I was hospitalized with Pneumonia and the doctors bombarded my body with steroids, which have caused me to have some issues now with breathing and weight gain…I would like to be back down to the 137 pounds I weighed before I got sick…Help please?
Here are some basic things you can do to reverse the effects of the steroids (are you still on them??) and regain your health and lose weight.
1. you want a slightly alkaline body. Most pharmaceutical medications will actually create an acidic condition in the body, which makes you prone to more illness, weight gain, etc. So, if you are still on the steroids, see if you can get off of them. Start taking 2 tsp raw Bragg’s apple cider vinegar in 16 ounces water with a little honey. drink this concoction 3 times a day. This will help to balance your pH, and will recolonize your bowel with friendly, beneficial bacteria. The apple cider vinegar is actually alkalizing to the body, not acidifying. It is known to help with weight lose also.
2. Drink green juices and / or smoothies. If you have a juicer, put yourself on a juice diet. Drink at least 2 quarts raw, freshly prepared juices daily. Celery, green apple, carrots, beets, beet greens, kale, chard, spinach, lemon, ginger…all these things are great to juice, will give you lots of concentrated nutrition without the extra fat. It will help cleanse and detoxify your body, get your bowel moving, and rest your organs. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, raw, in addition to your juicing.
3. cut meat out of your diet, if you can. Or at least, cut back.
4. do some probiotics and/or cultured foods. Pharmaceuticals, especially antibiotics, kill ALL the bacteria in your intestines and bowel. After any course of antibiotics you should reintroduce bacteria by eating yogurt, kefir, cultured veggies, or just taking a probiotic supplement. I don’t know why doctors don’t recommend this, but it is vital to your health.
5. get outdoors and breath fresh air. Move your body as much as you are able to. Walk, hike, swim, whatever calls to you. Oxygen is very important to fight illness, and many diseases, such as cancer HATE oxygen.
6. As much as possible, eliminate processed, packaged foods from your diet. Wheat especially, as it is highly inflammatory.
You have the inherent ability to heal yourself, no matter what your disease. Eating a raw, vegan diet is one of the best ways to heal from all sorts of serious illnesses, such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. Many, many people are becoming incredibly healthy, energetic, and active by switching to a predominantly raw/vegan diet. I have done that myself and at 52 feel like I am about 16 and weight less than I did then. I cannot recommend it more highly. You will go through phases of it being easy and being hard, but just know that those of us who are doing it are grateful that we stuck through the tough times and have now regained our health, youthfulness, and vitality. Pick up a couple books on raw. One of my favorites is Rawesome by Brigitte Mars. And feel free to come back here anytime you wish. We have some great articles on apple cider vinegar you might like to read, and some smoothie and juice recipes. We are also working on a couple ebooks that will be available soon. Keep on the lookout for those.
Anne West, PhD.
I have enjoyed reading your comments. I suffer from GERD and take Nexium every day. Is there something you could recommend other than cutting out the fat, caffeine, chocolate, spicy food etc.? I look forward to hearing from you.